|1||Dr.S.MALINI, B.D.S.,||DENTIST||Mon to Sat||11am - 12pm & 7pm -8:30pm|
|2||DR.SAKTHIVEL, M.D.S.,||DENTALSURGEON||CONSULTATION BY APPOINTMENT|
|3||DR.AMBIKA, M.D.S.,||ORTHODONIST||CONSULTATION BY APPOINTMENT|
|4||DR.KANDHASWAMI, M.D.S.,||PEDODONIST||CONSULTATION BY APPOINTMENT|
|5||DR.DHINESH KOWSKY, M.D.S.,||ENDODONIST||CONSULTATION BY APPOINTMENT|
Too many people mistakenly believe that they need to see a dentist only if they are in pain or think something is wrong, but they're missing the bigger picture. A dental visit means being examined by a doctor of oral health capable of diagnosing and treating conditions that can range from routine to extremely complex
The Dentist's Role
Dentists are doctors who specialize in oral health. Their responsibilities include:
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests
- Ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics
- Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws
- Performing surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
Dentists' oversight of the clinical team is critical to ensuring safe and effective oral care. Even seemingly routine procedures such as tooth extractions, preparing and placing fillings or administering anesthetics carry potential risks of complications such as infection, temporary or even permanent nerve damage, prolonged bleeding, hematomas and pain.
Services offered in Dental are :
- Ultrasonic scaling and polishing ( cleaning tooth and oral cavity)
- Restoration (dental filling) of carious tooth
- Root cannal treatment
- Gum surgeries
- Treatment for loose tooth
- Treatment for fractured tooth
- Alignment of tooth using orthodontic braces
- Clear aligner (invisible brace)
- Wisdom tooth removal (IMPACTION)
- Preventive and maintainance care
- Dental implants
- Fixed crown bridge with ceramic , PFM , zirconia crowns
- Smile correction
- Tooth removal